With the new LEGO Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter #75211, you’ll be able to engage in battle with the LEGO Kessel Run Millennium Falcon. It’s a detailed model that has a minifigure cockpit, complete with opening hatch, and a pair of spring-loaded shooters. It includes 4 minifigures: Han Solo, Tobias Beckett (in Mimban Stormtrooper disguise), Imperial Pilot, and a Mimban Stormtrooper.
This new set that’s tied into the Solo: Star Wars Story is obviously not the first LEGO Tie Fighter set. However, this one is a bit bigger and more detailed than the last LEGO Tie Fighter, which clocked in at 413 pieces, 20% less than this set’s 519 pieces..
Engage the enemy with the LEGO Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter! This brick-built version of the Empire’s iconic attack craft has a highly detailed design, including sturdy wings, opening minifigure cockpit and access hatch, and 2 spring-loaded shooters. This great Star Wars toy also includes 4 minifigures, including Han Solo and his accomplice Tobias Beckett.
LEGO Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter #75211
- Recreate epic Han Solo movie action scenes or dream up your own.
- Features a highly detailed design including sturdy wings, opening minifigure cockpit and access hatch, plus 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Includes 4 minifigures: an Imperial Pilot, Han Solo, Tobias Beckett (in Mimban Stormtrooper disguise) and a Mimban Stormtrooper.
- Weapons include a blaster pistol, blaster, blaster rifle and Tobias Beckett’s 2 special blasters.
- Measures over 9″ (23cm) high, 7″ (20cm) long and 7″ (19cm) wide.
- This LEGO Star Wars toy is suitable for ages 9-14.
Buy LEGO Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter for $69.99 at LEGO Shop. You can also find it at Target, Amazon, and Walmart.
Leave a Reply