The KORG DS-10 is the world’s first music creation software for Nintendo DS – combining the interface of the popular handheld game console and the design of the famous MS-10 synthesizer.
The sound sources in the KORG DS-10 come from KORG – one of the world’s top musical instrument producers – and no effort was spared in creating these ultra-high-quality sounds. The Nintendo DS’s dual-screen touch panel is used to the fullest to provide a feel and operability that is unsurpassed, and combined with the sensory input mode at the touch-control screen, this unit can be appreciated by the complete novice as well as the seasoned professional.
Here’s a demo video of the KORG synthesizer for Nintendo DS:
(This video is no longer available.)
In addition to the two analog synth simulators and drum module, a 6-track/16-step sequencer enables precise control and provides a wide range of musical possibilities. Several units can be connected and played together through a wireless link, and this and other features make the Nintendo DS and KORG DS-10 almost limitless in their application – they can take you places that no single synthesizer can.
KORG DS-10 Synthesizer
- World’s first music tool software created for the Nintendo DS
- Two patchable dual-oscillator analog synth simulators
- Four-part drum machine that uses sounds created with the analog synth simulator
- Six-track (analog synth x 2, drum machine x 4) /16-step sequencer
- Delay, chorus, and flanger sound effects available from the mixing board
- Three note-entry modes: touch-control screen, keyboard screen, matrix screen
- Real-time sound control mode via touch-control screen
- Exchange sounds and songs and play multiple units simultaneously through a wireless communications link
The KORG DS-10 Synthesizer will start shipping July 24, 2008, but you can already pre-order it for $48.90 from NCSX.
Please give me DS.I have no DS.