I remember when calculator watches were popular back in the 80s. This BPM Drum Machine Style Calculator Wristwatch is a calculator that will also help you lay down the beats.
It’s a calculator and a drum machine in one. The BPM Drum Machine Style Wristwatch has a polycarbonate strap and is a fully functional calculator to compute anything that you need to compute. The faux drum-machine keeps the beats to your minutes on track so you can count the seconds until the weekend.
BPM Drum Machine Style Calculator Wristwatch
- Wristwatch that looks like a drum machine
- Features a fully functional calculator
- Faux drum machine keeps the beats to your minutes
- Bright screen and calculator button backlight
- Realistic laser rubber beat machine buttons and switch detailing
- Displays: 12 or 24 hour time, date, alarm
- Polycarbonate strap and Hot Rubber applications
- 44mm wide polycarbonate case
Pretty sweet wrist gear right? With this watch you will be the king of retro style. Just $79.99 from Thinkgeek.