Kites can be a lot of fun but they have one major flaw in that they usually have to be flown outside. Ugh! Outside? In the summer heat? Instead of that torture, you can use the Homekite Indoor Kite to enjoy some warm-weather-style fun while staying tucked safely within your air-conditioned abode.
The kites are soft so there shouldn’t be any worries over household damage and a cord attaches the kite to a hand-crank so there’s no risk of a runaway airborne projectile shooting through your living space.
Homekite Indoor Kite
- Six colorful designs to choose from:
- Gayla Sky Spy (white)
- Gayla Baby Bat (black)
- Blue Dragon
- Flame Red
- Phoenix Orange
- Military Green
- Size: 340 x 50 x 180mm (1.1 x 0.2 x 0.6″)
- Weight: 121g (4.3 oz) (kite)
- Cord length: around 600mm (2 ft)
- Recommended for ages six and over
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)
The Homekite Indoor Kite is available for $53 at Japan Trend Shop.