If you’re pinching pennies by cutting electricity costs but can’t get your internal motor going without a morning caffeine infusion, the Koziol Unplugged Coffee Maker will let you enjoy a strong cup of java while using exactly 0% electricity.
Because of the relatively simply mechanics involved with making coffee, it’s possible to let science do all the work and keep electricity completely out of the picture. Simply fill the coffee maker with coffee, add boiling water, and let the traditional drip-through action take care of the rest.
You can even be stylish while practicing energy conservation because you can choose between three vibrant colors: Lime Green (pictured above), Red, or White.
Koziol Unplugged Coffee Maker
- Classic design
- Includes matching lidded mug
- Easy-to-use filter replacement system
- Available in three great colours
- Traditional drip-through style coffee machine – no electricity needed
- Measures approximately 12.5cm(W) x 25.5cm(H) x 14.5cm(D)
The Unplugged Coffee Maker is available for $53.19 at Firebox.com.