If you enjoy the outdoors and bicycling and want to stay connected to world on those long weekend rides, you’re going to love the ECOXPOWER Pedal Powered Headlight with Smartphone Charger. The universal mount ensures that the ECOXPOWER attaches to most bicycle hubs and the include handlebar case is water-resistant and touch-screen compatible. Just add a smartphone or a GPS device and you will be well on your way to keeping track of all your biking activities; as well as maintaining a safe connection to the world in case of emergency.
As an added feature, ECOXPOWER has a bright LED front headlight and red LED taillights. An included USB cable connects ECOXPOWER to the handlebar mounted case and your device, while the rotation of your front wheel powers the generator that feeds the lighting system, the integrated lithium ion rechargeable battery and the power jack for you smart phone.
“Typical bike lights have a short life expectancy, most of which are only 10-15 hours or even as low as five if on high brightness,” says CEO of ECOXGEAR, Greg Fadul. “Bicyclist either have to routinely buy batteries, remove the light for recharging, or replace their lights completely. ECOXPOWER is self-powered and with the built-in rechargeable battery, extra costs and inconveniences are non-existent. And if you’re using your smart phone for GPS or music on a long ride, you never have to worry about running out of juice.”
ECOXPOWER Pedal Powered Headlight with Smartphone Charger
- Ultra Bright LED White Headlight
- 2 Rear LED Red Lights
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Power Jack & Cable Connection powers & recharges the lighting system for your bicycle & charges Smartphone or GPS Device
- Device mount designed to fit & attach to hub of front wheel
- Allen Key (included) adjusts mount for oversized wheel hub
- Headlight can be turned ON/OFF from the handlebar mounted wired remote control (included) on your bicycle
- Accommodates all major GPS devices and smart phone models including iPhone and Android.
- Water resistant EVA touchscreen case (included) mounts on your bicycle’s handlebars to hold your Smartphone or gps Device for use & to charge with the USB converter cable