USB Ferris Wheel Phone Stand
Those weird USB combos just keep coming. It makes me think about what Jerry Seinfeld said when speaking about Biathlon in one of his stand-up acts:
So many events of the Olympics don’t make sense to me, I don’t understand their connection to any reality like… like in the winter Olympics, they have that Biathlon, you know that one? That combines cross-country skiing with shooting a gun? How many alpine snipers are into this? To me it’s like combining swimming and strangle a guy, why don’t we have that? That makes absolutely as much sense to me, just put people in the pool at the end of each lane for the swimmers.
Yes, the USB Ferris Wheel Phone Stand ($27) is as strange as it sounds like.
- Incoming phone call alarm with rotation of the Ferris wheel
- Funny tune with On/Mute/Off switch
- Ferris wheel with 11cm diameter and 10 fun-seeking figures
- 2 LEDs in red and green colors
- Powered by USB or 2 AA batteries
- Dimensions: 22 x 9.2 x 18cm
- Weight: 305g