The Wonder Woman Sixth-Scale Figure will make you think someone shrunk Gal Gadot and put a price tag on her.
Check out the detail on this 11.41-inch-tall figure. The pics almost look like screenshots from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Based on Gadot’s portrayal of the Amazon princess, the figure features real fabric hair, a sword and shield, and six interchangeable hands.
Wonder Woman Sixth-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, makeup, and gold colored tiara
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed specialized body with over 17 points of articulation
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) right hand for holding the sword
- One (1) left hand for holding the shield
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored red, blue, and gold colored Wonder Woman armor
- One (1) brown-colored leather-like strap
- One (1) pair of gold and silver colored greaves
- One (1) pair of red and gold colored boots
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) piece of rope (Lasso of Truth)
- Specially-designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate and the movie logo
The Wonder Woman Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Jul 2016 – Sep 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $234.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.