Diana, Princess of Themyscira, trains for war as the Wonder Woman Training Armor Version Sixth-Scale Figure.
Before she wore the iconic red and blue armor that she’s known for, Diana of Themyscira had to train to become the warrior she would eventually become. Standing 11.41-inches-tall, this highly-detailed statue features Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman in her training armor, with accessories that include her sword, shield, and Bracelets of Submission.
Wonder Woman Training Armor Version Sixth-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman with her training armor
- A newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Specialized body with over 17 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) right fist
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
- One (1) left hand for holding shield
- One (1) right hand for holding arrow
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored gold colored Wonder Woman training armor
- One (1) brown-colored leather-like strap cuff
- One (1) pair of brown and gold colored leather-like gladiator boots
- One (1) arm bandage
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) silver and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) orange and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) engraved silver and gold colored bow
- Three (3) arrows
- One (1) gold colored spherical sword base
- Specially-designed Wonder Woman themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and paper backdrop
Coming Apr 2018 – Jun 2018. Pre-order now for $234.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Use Rout.com to find great prices on Wonder Woman merchandise. No Lasso of Truth required.