How much armor does a god of Asgard really need? Not much, and the Thor Asgardian Light Armor Sixth-Scale Figure reveals the Thunder God prepared for battle with plenty of bare skin showing.
Most guys (and ladies) would agree that covering up your massive guns is a huge waste of eye-candy, and nobody rocks the bare bicep look like Thor.
In addition to flaunting what Odin gave him, the light armor also allows the hammer-wielding Avenger to move quicker and stay cooler on the battlefield, although fans of Chris Hemsworth might be feeling a little hot under the collar when they gaze upon the detailed, movie-accurate likeness of the actor.
Thor Asgardian Light Armor Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Chris Hemsworth as Thor in Thor: The Dark World
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
- Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Four (4) pair of interchangeable palms including: One (1) pair of fists, One (1) pair of relaxed palms, One (1) pair of open palms, One (1) pair for holding Mjolnir
- Costume: One (1) red-colored cape, One (1) upper body armor with metal-colored circle plates, One (1) pair of black and metal-colored forearm armor, One (1) pair of black pants with patterned design on sides, One (1) pair of black and metal-colored boots
- Weapon: One (1) authentic metal Mjolnir with patterned holder and leather-like strap at the end
- Accessories: Rocky ground diorama base with Thor nameplate and movie logo
You won’t be able to call down the thunder until September 2014 but the Thor Asgardian Light Armor Sixth-Scale Figure can be pre-ordered now for $229.99 (or for as little as $46.00/month) at Sideshow Collectibles.