The Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version) Sixth-Scale Figure is ready to be the fire in your loins, the itch in your… well, anyway. If you’ve seen Suicide Squad, you know where the itch is.
Standing almost 12-inches tall and based on Margot Robbie’s portrayal of the character in the movie, Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn has ditched her traditional look for a night out on the town in a sexy gold and black dancer dress. This time around, she’s not armed with guns or mallets or baseball bats, but she is packing plenty of bling, including 3 gold-colored necklaces, 3 gold-colored watches (wearable on the left arm), and even a gold-colored dancing pole.
Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version) Sixth-Scale Figure
- A newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad
- Shoulder-length curly blonde, pink and light blue real fabric hair implantation
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed makeup, skin texture, and tattoos
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 29 cm tall with high heels
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Four (4) pieces of accessories holding hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) gold and black argyle patterned fabric dress
- One (1) pair of gold and black high heels shoes
- Three (3) gold colored necklaces
- Three (3) gold colored watches (wearable on the left arm)
- One (1) gold colored bangle (wearable on the right arm)
- Two (2) gold colored bracelets (wearable on the left and right wrists)
- One (1) gold colored anklets
Coming Jul 2018 – Sep 2018. Preorder now for $220 at Sideshow Collectibles.