The 2-USB-Ports Multi-Solar Charger ($59) can charge two devices at the same and be recharged by sunlight. In case you happen to run out of sunlight there’s always the options to use AC or car power.
To fully recharge the device with sunlight will take about 5 to 8 hours, depending on the intensity of the light. The Multi-Solar Charger is also equipped with a bright white LED flashlight.
USB Multi-Solar Charger:
- Portable and convenient power back up for your devices
- Use the sunlight to charge your mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 players, MP4 players
- Built-in lithium battery can be recharged by sunlight, AC power, Car power, and stored
- Built-in battery can provide up to 180 minutes of talk time depending on handset
- Suitable for a wide range of mobile phones
- Output interface: 2-port USB interface
- Output voltage switch: 4.5V / 5.4V / 6.4V / 9V
- Rated solar power: 3W
- Open circuit voltage: 4.5V – 9V (adjustable)
- Lithium battery: 2000mAH
- Rated output current: 1A (Max)
- Dimension: 125x81x24mm
- Weight: 213g