Earlier this month we saw the Shiny R/C Dalek and now fans of the British 60s sci-fi TV series “Doctor Who” can wake up with an alarm clock version of the Skaro habitant.
It is officially licenced by the BBC Doctor Who series, this Dalek shouts “Exterminate”, “You would make a good Dalek” or “You are an enemy of the Daleks, you must be destroyed” to wake you up in the morning.
Other features are flashing white ears, a flashing blue eye and blue LED lights on the feet. Turn off the alarm by pushing it’s head that activates pressure pads in the feet.
- One Talking Dalek Alarm Clock
- Officially licenced by the BBC
- 8 inch high size
- 3x classic phrases spoken
- Dalek ears glow white
- The eye glows blue
- Push head to turn alarm off
- LCD clock
- SET/MODE buttons
- Blue LEDs on feet
- Pressure feet pads turn alarm off
- Supplied in an attractive open window box
- Not suitable for children aged 3 years and less
- Size: Talking Dalek Alarm Clock H 20.3cm x W 13.0cm x D 16.5cm