Star Wars fans with a taste for the Dark Side need to check out this Darth Vader Projection Alarm Clock. It is very cool, although I’ll admit my preference for the R2-D2 Projector Alarm Clock from a while back.
This alarm clock, in the shape of Darth Vader’s head, stands about 6 inches tall and can project the time onto a wall or the ceiling. The creepiest feature is that it can be set to wake you to the evil sound of Darth Vader’s mechanical breathing.
Darth Vader Projection Alarm Clock
- Wake up next to Darth Vader every morning
- Projects the time onto the wall or ceiling
- Set the alarm to wake you up with his creepy breathing
- Alarm clock is the shrunken (6″ tall) head of the Dark Lord of the Sith
- May Force Choke you if you try to sleep late
Order the Darth Vader Projection Alarm Clock for $39.99 from ThinkGeek.
UPDATE December 2012: The Star Wars Darth Vader Projection Alarm Clock is now available at Amazon.com.