If you’re like a young Luke Skywalker, stuck doing chores, but wishing you could be out shooting womp rats, then maybe a quick pep talk from the Star Wars Talking Alarm Clocks will get you moving on time.
Available as C-3PO, Chewbacca or a Stormtrooper, each clock has its own realistic sound effects that will have you wondering whether you’re still dreaming or not. As you’ll notice right away, each clock does its best to resemble the character it is supposed to depict from the Star Wars Saga without deviating from the classical “twin-bell” style. Chewie has fluffy styled ear covers on the bells, giving it that added Wookiee touch.
Get a wake-up call from a certain punctilious, golden protocol droid, a call to arms from the most efficient white-armored soldiers in the Empire, or just roll out of bed to the dulcet tones of our favorite, unintelligible Wookiee. With individual styling and a durable enamel finish, plus a good sized internal speaker, the force is strong in these clocks. Go back to sleep you shan’t.
- Traditional style ‘twin-bell’ alarm for that original look…Bell alarm is for style only
- Quality enamel finish
- Star Wars speech sound effects include:
- C-3PO: “Good Morning”, “Here we go again”, “Beep blip tweek beep gnerrr bip beeep”
- Chewbacca: “grrrrfffff”, “argggghhhhh”
- Stormtrooper: “It’s them, blast them”, “Do you know what’s going on?”, “Maybe it’s another drill?”, “Open the blast doors”, “Zeeeew, Zeeeeeew, Zeeeeeew”
- Measures approximately 12.7cm(W) x 6.3cm(D) x 17.7cm(H)
A quick audio demo of the various alarm sounds is available at Firebox.com, where you can purchase the Star Wars Talking Alarm Clocks for $31.29…Chewbacca and the Stormtrooper are pre-order items.