They say time flies but in Clocky’s case, time rolls away. The Clocky Alarm Clock On Wheels by Nanda Home Inc. is made for snoozaholics who oversleep and struggle to get their serotonin levels running at optimum.
Clocky is on a mission. If you press snooze and then doze off some more, Clocky gets his game on and rolls off the nightstand, forcing you to wake up, chase it and manually turn its robotic beeping noises off.
This sly wake-up pal is built to make a 3-foot drop safely to the ground (Geronimo!) and is functional on both carpet and smooth flooring, thanks to Clocky’s large wheels. He’ll randomly find obscure corners and make noises so as to deter the sleepyhead from staying comatose. If you get too annoyed by Clocky, just disable his wheels. Who’s the boss now?
Clocky Alarm Clock On Wheels
- Wheeled alarm clock that rolls off bedside table beeping and scoots away
- Durable housing; digital display with backlight for night viewing
- Customizable snooze function with 0 to 9 minute duration; wheels on/off button
- 3-foot maximum drop height; runs on 4 AAA batteries, not included
- 5-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ high
- Weighs 12.8 ounces
- Available in several color choices
Available in exotic colors such as Almond, Aqua, Raspberry, Coco and Chrome, Clocky Alarm Clock On Wheels is on sale at Amazon.com starting at $37.99 and up, but a Clocky in Black can be found at DesignPublic.com for $39.00.