It’s a puzzle, it’s a light, it’s the Rubik’s Cube Light, bringing the iconic 80’s brainbuster to a new generation.
Kids these days have smartphones and apps and MMORPGs to keep them entertained, but way back in the 1980s, entertainment was a little harder to come by, which was why goodies like Rubik’s Cube were so awesome. This seemingly innocent cube of colored blocks could keep someone
entertained frustrated for hours days weeks until they figured out how to take the cube apart and reassemble it with all the sides matching.
Just like the toy it’s based on, this Cube can also be twisted until all the colors are jumbled up, allowing you to test yourself by twisting and turning the sections until everything once again matches. However, once you’re through testing your mental dexterity, this cube can be placed in its little triangular holder and used as a light.
- Fully-playable Rubik’s cube puzzle light
- Officially Licensed by Rubik’s
- Charged via USB
- Stays bright for 2 hours on a single charge
- Comes with a handy triangular display stand
- 1.2 metre USB charging cable connects to the AC mains
- Input 5V 500MA
- Measures approximately 12cm(W) x 12cm(H) x 12cm(D)
The Rubik’s Cube Light will be available May 15, 2014 but it can be pre-ordered now for $50.39 at Firebox.com.