Holy Dumbledore, It’s the Harry Potter Deluminator. This is an authentic prop replica of Dumbledore’s Deluminator that was left to Ron Weasley. The device sucks light from a room and restores it.
Flip up the top to reveal a small LED inside. This is basically the most stylish small flashlight you can get.
Harry Potter Deluminator
- Authentic prop replica of Dumbledore’s Deluminator left to Ron Weasley
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Top flips up to reveal a small LED inside (with stored light, of course)
- Body is a lovely marbled green
- An object of Dumbledore’s own design
- Comes in a presentation box
- The most stylish small flashlight out there
- Batteries: 3 LR44 button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 4″ long, 3/4″ diameter
- Weight: 8 oz.
The Harry Potter Deluminator is only $49.99 at ThinkGeek.com.