Are you a super Rubik’s Cube fan? I mean really crazy about solving it in like 3 seconds and beating robots? If that sounds like you, this Rubik’s Cube Fridge is perfect for your home or man cave.
It looks just like the classic cube that you know and love. Only this one stays solved and keeps your stuff cold. And makes your home look a little more retro too.
Rubik’s Cube Fridge
- It’s a Rubik’s Cube… for your food!
- Does not actually turn, of course
- This cube is forever unsolved
- Has a warm and a cool setting for keeping food either warm or cold
- Officially-licensed Rubik’s food technology
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
- Rubber feet to protect surface
- Locking door to prevent spillage
- Capacity: 9 cans of soda (with a little extra room for bacon or something) or 18 Rubik’s Cubes (with a little extra room for some Rubik’s Magic)
- Includes: Fridge, 110V AC power cord (for use in home), 12V DC power cord (for use in car), replacement sticker pack (not enough to “solve” it)
- Outer Dimensions: approx. 11.5″ cubed!
- Inner Dimensions: approx. 6″ x 7.5″ x 8.25″
You can purchase the Rubik’s Cube Fridge at ThinkGeek.com for $149.99.