Nyeahhh, what’s up doc? The most adorable Perfect Endings Carrot Cake is what’s up. Bugs and the Easter Bunny will be scrambling to sink their big buck teeth into this garden marvel packed with beta carotene and Eastery goodness.
This is probably as gourmet as carrot cake gets. White chocolate cream cheese frosting is slathered in between the luscious cake layers and covers the entire cake as well. Then you get an extra layer of sweetness in the form of orange fondant, which makes the cake look like a mega carrot that’s about to enter the Guinness Book of World Records. But this carrot doesn’t have a chance, since those greedy bunnies have vowed not to let it out of their sight.
Perfect Endings Carrot Cake
- Carrot-shaped confection is a two-layer carrot cake with white chocolate cream cheese filling.
- Covered in orange tinted fondant icing and detailed with green fondant leaves.
- Made by Perfect Endings in California’s Napa Valley.
- Easy to prepare: simply thaw and serve.
- Shipped frozen.
- 8 1/2″ x 5″ x 2 1/2″ high (serves 6–8).
- Made in the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
The Perfect Endings Carrot Cake costs $65 and is available exclusively from Williams-Sonoma.com.