They say, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” but they weren’t talking about this apple. You can’t even say that it’s bad to the core, because it doesn’t even have a core. Introducing the sinfully delicious Caramel Apple Cake.
What would the world be like if Isaac Newton got clonked on the head with this type of apple? He would’ve forgotten all about gravity and had himself a picnic. Then he would’ve focused on how fast an apple cake could be eaten by one person, and that would be 9.81 seconds. (Ok, maybe minutes.)
A whimsical take on a perennial holiday favorite, this cake rivals the original confection in flavor, but is much easier to eat and share—and even more delicious! It consists of six layers of tender apple spice cake, five layers of caramel butter cream filling, vanilla fondant icing and milk-chocolate dip.
- Six layers of apple spice cake with five layers of caramel buttercream filling.
- Topped with apple-green fondant icing and dipped in milk chocolate.
- Carefully selected ingredients include rich Belgian milk chocolate, French artisan butter and fresh ground spices and dairy cream.
- Hand made for us by Perfect Endings in California’s Napa Valley.
- Easy to prepare: simply thaw and serve.
- Shipped frozen.
- 5 1/2″ diam., 5 1/2″ high (serves 10).
- Made in USA.
I just don’t know how life could get any better than having six layers of spice cake topped with caramel buttercream, covered in fondant and dipped in chocolate. I think I even see little brown specks on the “skin” to make it look like a Golden Delicious. This is one caramel apple that won’t glue your teeth together. In fact, there won’t be much chewing involved; just inhaling.
Order a Caramel Apple Cake for $99.95 from Williams-Sonoma.com. It is an Internet-only Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
You definitely must see the other Perfect Endings cakes we’ve had on GeekAlerts. The decision gets even more difficult once you feast your eyes on the Easter Egg Cake, Carrot Cake, Blooming Flower Pot Cake, and Peanut Butter Cup Cake.
Leave a Reply