Giant Mustache Magnet: check. Moustachio Plush Pillow: check. The 7 Deadly Mustaches Costume Set: check. Now all that’s missing is having something equally mustache-y to chew on. Some mustache-shaped cakes, perhaps? Or maybe some mustache jelly or mustache ice pops. It might be a bit difficult to mold each of those little tasty delights with your bare hands, but everything’s going to be a breeze if you’ve got the Mustache Baking Mold.
I don’t know if people are loving mustaches as a trend, but there sure are a lot of upper-lip-hair products coming out in the market. And you know how the saying goes: if you can’t beat them, then join them.
Mustache Baking Mold
- Silicone baking mold shaped like a giant mustache
- Safe for ovens, microwaves, freezers, and dishwashers
- Great for cakes, gelatins, candies, corn bread, ice sculptures
- Temperature range: -40 °F (-40 °C) to 440 °F (227 °C)
- Capacity: 24 oz / 1.5 pints / 3 cups / 710 ml
- Size: 16″L x 4″W x 1-1/2″D (40.5 cm x 10 cm x 4 cm)
You can get a Mustache Baking Mold from Neatoshop for $11.95 each. They are also available for $11.99 at Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply