If you enjoy doing puzzles with a twist, then you’ll have a ball with this Mirrorkal Escher Puzzle. On each of these tiny cubes, you’ll see a tiny print that’s part of a greater picture that’s actually a work of artist M. C. Escher.
To make things a wee bit more complicated, there’s actually a tiny mirror in the middle of each of the puzzle pieces. This will give anyone a run for their money, that’s for sure. Break out the puzzle pieces and challenge every member of your family with this set and see who can put everything together right in the least amount of time.
Mirrorkal Escher Puzzle
The plastic base has bits of Escher drawings around the inside edges. Each of the nine cubes has bits of Escher drawings on the sides and a mirror in the middle. Arrange the cubes in the base to form one of Escher’s famous drawings. It’s devious and difficult and oh-so-much fun! The perfect gift for puzzle fiends, art school students, and art teachers.
- A challenging puzzle for art lovers, featuring the works of M.C. Escher
- For ages 7 – adult
- Arrange the mirrored cubes inside the tray to form one of Escher’s drawings
- Durable plastic tray has bits of the drawings on the inner walls
- Each of 9 cubes has bits of the drawings and a mirror
- Holes in the bottom of the tray make it easy to pop out incorrectly placed cubes