Everyone knows the iconic scene in Jurassic Park where the ripples in the water cup signaled the arrival and hinted at the immense size of the T-Rex. That’s the idea behind the new Jurassic World Dinosaur Detection System. It’s important to keep your friends and family safe, so if you don’t have another dinosaur detector already, it would be wise to invest in one of these. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, after all, and I think that goes double for ferocious dinosaurs.
You have a smoke detector. Depending on where you live, you might have a radon or a carbon monoxide detector in your house, too. What do these threats have in common? They may not occur frequently, but when they do, you need to know immediately, because they all have the ability to do you some pretty severe harm.
And that’s why ThinkGeek World Domination HQ created the deluxe Jurassic World Dinosaur Detection System.
Dinosaur Detection System Threat Levels:
- Ripple Level 1: Area secure
- Ripple Level 2: Possible dinosaur
- Ripple Level 3: Dinosaur approaching!
- Ripple Level 4: Run! Attack imminent!
Jurassic World Dinosaur Detection System
- Officially-licensed Jurassic World merchandise
- Early warning system for dinosaur attack
- Perfect for folks in high-risk areas like natural history museums, tar pits, or Utah
- For the paleontologist in all of us
- Integrated with IFTTT for ripple-detection notification via any device
- Capacity: 12 oz. (but don’t drink it or it won’t work as a warning system)
- Materials: Glass tumbler with cardboard reference card
- Requires NO batteries or power source
- Includes glass and reference card – you provide the water
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive