When you see the Tentacuddle Blanket, you might think it is an April Fools Prank. After all, it is April 1st, and we ran a bunch of ThinkGeek’s new April Fools joke products. You wouldn’t be entirely wrong either, because this was in fact one of their April Fools pranks from last year. However, like they sometimes do, ThinkGeek took that popular prank and turned it into a real product you can buy.
The Tentacuddle Blanket is a blanket you wear, like a snuggy, except this one is really cool with 5 tentacles. Each of the tentacles is about 2 feet long and features 3 suckers.
- Keeps you warm and makes you look like a sea creature
- A ThinkGeek creation
- An April Fool’s product made real!
- Perfect for streaming marathons on the couch or curling up with a good book
- 5 tentacles, each with an opening near the end to put thumb, hand, or foot through
- Each tentacle is 2 ft. long with 3 suckers
- Tentacles (or arms, depending on your chosen species) do not assist in locomotion
- Capacity: One humanoid
- Dimensions: Body is 40″ wide at base (not including tentacles) x 40″ tall (not including tentacles)
- It’s a conical sort of shape, so the width increases as you move down the blanket