Fans of Tony Stark aka Iron Man, will definitely want to check out this Hot Toys Die Cast Iron Man Mark III (Construction Version) Figure. The details are spot on and it will be the star of your collection.
It is from the film scene where Tony Stark is repairing the Mark III hanging from his ceiling with a bunch of cables and wires connected to the armor. Now you can reenact this scene in Tony’s workshop. This Sixth Scale Figure has tons of features:
Hot Toys Die Cast Iron Man Mark III (Construction Version) Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark III in Iron Man
- Approximately 39 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes, circular RT on chest, and left forearm (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lighted forearms (blue light, battery operated)
- Metallic gold, red & silver colored painting on armor
- Removable chest plate
- Removable inner torso armor
- Removable outer torso armor
- Wires, cables, and chains connected to armor and figure stage
- LED light-up function on ceiling (yellow light, battery operated)
- LED light-up function on figure stage (white light, battery operated)
- Square-shaped figure stage featuring the movie logo
It is only £114.99 from Forbidden Planet. Pre-order it now for release in July of 2015.