The alarm on your iPhone might not get the job done if you’re a sound sleeper so transform your phone into a retro alarm clock with the iBell iPhone Alarm Clock, and let your blissful slumber be successfully interrupted by the clamoring of bells.
Technology has come a long way since alarm clocks used bells to signal it was time to get the day started but everybody has to agree they got the job done. Now you can borrow that ingenuity from the past and give it a modern twist.
There are two types of iBells to choose from: The iBell itself, which works like a cradle and lets your phone charge while doing alarm duty, and the iBell mini, a smaller bell-only version that attaches directly to your iPhone. Whichever one you choose, sleeping in should no longer be a problem.
iBell iPhone Alarm Clock
- iBell (cradle) or iBell mini
- iBell colors: black, white
- iBell mini colors: black, white, pink, orange, blue
- Please choose whether you would like the iBell or iBell mini, and which color, in the menu below
- iBell size: 75 x 145 x 105mm (3 x 5.7 x 4.1″)
- iBell mini size: 38 x 100 x 38mm (1.5 x 4 x 1.5″)
- iBell weight: 195g (6.9 oz)
- iBell mini weight: 50g (1.8 oz)
- Materials: ABS, metal
- Instructions: Japanese (but self-explanatory)
- No batteries required
- Requires app to download to use with iPhone alarm. App is in English and Japanese, and free to download
- Not compatible with iPhone 5