Move forward while keeping a piece of retro close with the Tick Tock iPhone Alarm Clock. The look of the “classic” alarm clock in the olden days is captured almost perfectly with this iPhone Alarm Clock and dock. It’s also got an FM radio function, so you can switch on over if you get bored with the tunes already loaded up on your iPhone.
The Tick Tock iPhone Alarm Clock is also pretty flexible, because you can choose to have the audio output via your device, the radio, or through another auxiliary speaker. It comes equipped with two omni-directional speakers, so you’re treated to some high-quality sounds as you enjoy your tunes.
Tick Tock iPhone Alarm Clock
- iPod and iPhone compatible docking stage
- FM radio function (24 preset channels)
- Auxiliary 3.5mm input for additional audio connectivity
- Alarm clock function with choice of audio output for iPod/iPhone, FM radio or auxiliary input
- 1½ inch omni-directional, full range speakers
Fashioned to resemble a traditional alarm clock, this charming docking station is perfect for forward-thinking Apple-lovers with one foot in the past. Brimming with features it boasts two 360° omni-directional full-range speakers, delivering rich, multi-directional sound that can be controlled using your docked iPod/iPhone.
The Tick Tock iPhone Alarm Clock is available for pre-order from Firebox for £59.99 ($96.)