Alarm clocks are necessary, but very much annoying. How many times have you been in a deep sleep, dreaming about something you probably want to keep to yourself, when BAM, the alarm starts blaring and la la land is gone. Time to wake up and back to reality. Well, this space invader looking Space Alien Alarm Clock takes it one step further. Not only will it blare authentic 80s arcade sounds to get you out of bed, it also moves side to side making it that much more difficult to shut off…You remember the side to side motion of those basic 8 bit games; it was just enough to make things annoying.
Space Alien Alarm Clock
- Alarm clock shaped like the iconic arcade character
- Clock moves side to side when alarm goes off
- Authentic 80’s arcade sounds
- Illuminated display
- Shake activated snooze
- Requires 3x AA batteries (not included)
- Size: 4″ x 4″ x 1-1/2″ (10 cm x 10 cm x 3.5 cm)
You can purchase the Space Alien Alarm clock at the Neatoshop for $13.95.