If you are looking to train your dog for the zombie apocalypse, check out these neat GoDog Plush Zombiez. They are a great way to teach Fido to tear zombies apart.
These dog chew toys have a flat body with no stuffing and a crunchy Mylar texture that simulates brittle bones. After your dog plays with this for long enough, he is going to want to take down some full sized zombies one day.
- Ghoulish chew toys for your canine friend
- Made with Zombie Guard Technology (a tough, durable liner)
- Flat body with no stuffing and a crunchy Mylar texture
- Small size features a squeaker; Large features a grunter
- Chew rating: Casual to medium
- Screaming Sam Green (8″ x 5.5″ or 9″ x 7″)
- Crawlerz Frostbite Fred (9″ x 9.5″ or 11.5″ x 11″)
They are $9.99 to $14.99 from ThinkGeek.com.