Are you trapped on an island with a smoke monster, some mysterious others and a hatch built for two? If so, you’ll want to get your hands on this Dharma Initiative Alarm Clock. it helps you tell the time between bouts of “ranching it up”, pining for Penny and writing on the wall with laundry detergent.
4 8 15 16 23 46. You know what to do. This alarm clock will go off only once every 24 hours. If you don’t get the numbers right before you see the hieroglyphs, God help you.
Dharma Initiative Alarm Clock:
- Two alarm settings: one-minute warning and electromagnetic cataclysm modes
- (Okay, really, you can set it for your normal wake-up time.)
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries
- 23-year warranty, or until your house implodes
- Walt, geodesic dome, and polar bear not included
This is the best clock ever and it is only $49.99 from Thinkgeek. Too bad it doesn’t really exist. Happy April Fools day! Did we fool you?
Seriously, I get so sad when I see this EVERY YEAR. I want it to be real. Now. Make it happen.
I was actually willing to pay that much for it as well! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!