Geeks love getting festive and being seen with fancy drinks. Martinis in their traditional stemware are attractive, but one clumsy move and your 007 plan gets bamboozled, sending you straight towards loserville. Get major presentation points and avoid disasters sparked by skinny stemware with this Cubist Martini Glass Set that serves drinks robustly in a handsome, non-spill tray.
Cubist Martini Glass Set
- Exclusively from RedEnvelope.
- set includes four cone-shaped, mouth-blown glasses
- espresso-colored wooden tray holds glass cubes securely in place
- set measures 9″ x 9″ x 4 3/4″ high
- picks not included
- optional plaque may be monogrammed with up to two lines, 25 characters per line. Personalized plaque arrives in an envelope with the product and may be affixed by the recipient at their discretion
You can get as fancy as you want with the lower glass cube to hold ice and keep drinks chilly. Normal ice cubes look fab as they are, but adding designer ice cubes like Stewie cubes, Batcubes, or Defrosty Ice Cubes will definitely astound people. Then, concoct the best drinks you can and pour into the top glass. Don’t forget to garnish. Tom Cruise might’ve been the bartender to beat in the 80s but it’s all you this decade.
Order the Cubist Martini Glasses for $69.95 at RedEnvelope.com