Naughty grown-ups don’t get coal in their stockings, rather they get Frosty’s two eyes of coal in their cocktails when Santa slips in some Defrosty Reusable Ice Cubes.
Defrosty Reusable Ice Cubes
- Lots of fun for parties, vacation or any special occasion.
- 3 carrot-shaped noses and 6 coal-shaped eyes.
- Safe for use with food; freezable and reusable.
- Packaged in a clear, recyclable gift box; glass, lime and beverage not included.
- Water based reusable ice cubes
By reusing these ice cubes, you can keep your Ebenezer egg nog and Grinchatinis cold and maybe feel like you’re taking action against global warming, which is probably the culprit behind Frosty’s meltdown anyway. Who knows?
If any child panics from seeing Frosty’s remains in your glass, you can validly argue that Frosty actually had a button nose, so that whoever is in your glass is just an imposter and had to be done away with.
Defrosty Reusable Ice Cubes normally run for $7.95 at Baron Bob, but they were going for $1.95 (limit 1) with additional full-priced item purchase as a special daily deal. Amazon.com also carries the set.
The company Fred and Friends have many ways to have fun with ice cubes. The Chillbots Robot, Gin and Titonic, and Handgun Ice Cube Trays are just a few others plucked from their lineup.
Leave a Reply