The Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Wall Charger is what Doc Brown invented when he hit his head on the toilet. It can charge two devices at once via USB.
It not only charges your devices, but the flux Capacitor lights up with an On/Off switch on the side. Every BTTF fan needs one in their outlet.
Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Wall Charger
- Officially-licensed Back to the Future merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Perfect for the person who keeps messing up the space time continuum
- Charge two devices via USB at once via a standard 3-prong Type B outlet
- On/Off switch on the side turns on the Flux Capacitor lights
- Input Voltage: AC 100V to 240V, 50/60 Hz 150mA
- Output Voltage: DC 4.75V to 5.25V, 500mA
- Dimensions: 3″ x 2 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
Only $19.99 from ThinkGeek.com.