Great Scott! This Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Wristwatch shows the time and date in geek style.
The fluxing lights show you the time, while the time circuit LCD shows you the date. This is a watch that Doc Brown would definitely approve of. Too bad it doesn’t play Huey Lewis and the News songs. This stylish watch is ready for the future.
Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Wristwatch
- A watch modeled on Doc Brown’s Flux Capacitor
- Tells the time and date using Flux Capacitor lights (time) and time circuit LCD (date)
- Also features a “Time Travel” mode, which features light animation and random date display
- Officially-licensed Back to the Future watch
- Comes in a really keen BTTF presentation box
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive!
- Safety buckle with 2 pushers
- Band and case are made out of stainless steel (just like a DeLorean)
- Batteries: 1 x CR2032 (included)
Only $49.99 from ThinkGeek.com.