Have you ever wanted to make your own cartoons? It’s easy to make high quality animations quickly with Anime Studio Debut 9 Software. Even if you’re a beginner, it is super easy to get started because there are detailed video tutorials that show how to use the various tools. Plus there is pre-made content and characters allowing you to start making animations right away.
Anime Studio Debut 9 has many tools that make creating cartoons easy and fun, starting with the Character Wizard. It allows you to quickly design your own characters and animate them. Another built-in feature is video/motion tracking, which allows you to follow the position and rotation of an object. Automatic lip-syncing automates the normally monotonous process of synchronizing a character’s lips to the words being spoken. There are even easy-to-use video effects as well as sound effects.
Anime Studio Debut 9
- Built-in Character Wizard lets you quickly design your own characters complete with walk cycles. Creating your own animations has never been faster or easier.
- Beginner’s Mode guides you through using the key tools in Anime Studio so you can start creating animated videos and shorts right away.
- The revolutionary bone rigging system makes animating fast and an efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation. You can easily add a skeleton to any image by simple point and click, and then bring it to life.
- With powerful vector based drawing tools, including a variety of brush styles and the ability to import scanned drawings and images, you can create your own characters and objects in Anime Studio Debut 9.
- Choose from a library of content including ready-to-use characters, props, scenes, stock audio and video clips, scatter brushes and more
Anime Studio Debut 9 Software is available for free after $40 rebate at Newegg.com. (Must be ordered by November 26, 2012 to qualify for the rebate.) It comes with free shipping too! If you don’t like dealing with rebates, you can also buy Anime Studio Debut 9 for only $20 at Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply