You can easily find battery chargers that work with rechargeable batteries like NiMH and NiCAD batteries, but what about standard alkaline batteries? With the Battery Wizard, you can recondition those too using the latest pulse wave charge technology. This means you can reuse normal batteries up to 10 times, saving you money and helping the environment.
Most gadgets run on batteries, and for us geeks that love gadgets, that means we need to buy a lot of batteries. NiMH rechargeable batteries are an option, but they are much more expensive to buy and just not as practical when you want extras around for fast replacement without recharging. The Battery Wizard is the eco-friendly solution that isn’t just good for the environment, it saves money. The money saved on batteries can be used to buy more gadgets!
Battery Wizard’s Features
- LCD display to show the status of each battery charging
- Extend the life of standard alkaline batteries up to 10 times
- Recharge up to four batteries at a time
- Save money
- Help the environment
- Reduce waste
- Recharges ordinary, alkaline batteries and rechargeable Ni-Cad and Ni-Mh batteries
- Runs off mains (AC adapter supplied)
- Recharge rechargeable batteries
- Accepts AAA, AA, C, D, 9v block batteries
- Automatic cut-off function to help save energy
The original Battery Wizard recharges most common battery sizes including AA, AAA, C, D, and 9volt, up to 4 batteries at a time. The brand new Mini Battery Wizard is more compact, but only works on AA and AAA batteries. With both chargers, you can recondition ordinary alkaline batteries as well as NIMH and NiCD rechargeable batteries.
Mini Battery Wizard Best Bits
- Eco-friendly charger saves you money
- Extends battery life by 10 times
- Charges AA or AAA batteries
- Compact design means you can take it anywhere