Here’s a hoodie fit for a mage, wizard or whatever Gandalf is calling himself these days. If you are going to cast spells, you may as well look good doing it. This cutting edge Technomancer Digital Wizard Hoodie will allow you to cast 10 different spells, all with lights and sounds.
It used to be impossible to be a wizard, but now thanks to the magic of technology, you can be one. Just put it on and you have the power. It must be made with some enchanted fabric. This hoodie is so awesome. It’s wizard! Do kids say that? They will start saying it now.
The spells at your disposal include things like fireball, healing, and lightning bolt. Each has unique light and sound effects powered by a speaker and over two dozen bright multicolored LEDs. You still have to hone your skills of course.
Technomancer Digital Wizard Hoodie
- Transform yourself into a powerful mage with this hoodie
- Dual accelerometers in the sleeves sense your hand movements
- Move your hands in the right sequence to cast a specific spell
- Internal speakers will create the spellcasting sound effects
- LEDs in the hood and sleeves light up with the appropriate color
- Ten different spells including: fireball, healing, and lightning bolt
- Illustrated directions included to teach you the movements for each spell
- Patent pending technology designed by ThinkGeek
- Machine Washable: Electronic components can be removed for washing
You would expect it to cost a fortune, but you can get one for just $119.99 from Thinkgeek. I wish. Happy April Fools day! If hoodies were magic, I would be out casting spells on the ladies right now and barbecuing with magic fireball spells.