If you’re anything like me, you frequently need a flashlight and and don’t have one around. A Compact Keychain Flashlight is one solution, and another is this new USB Rechargeable Mini Flashlight. It is perfect to keep around your office or your home computer. This would really come in handy for when you need to find something you dropped under your desk, or when you need a little extra light to plug something into the back of your computer or pop a new video card into your motherboard.
This mini flashlight is great because it features a super bright white LED light. It has an internal lithium ion battery, that you simply plug into a USB port to recharge. A full recharge only takes about 2 hours and gives you 2+ hours of flashlight usage.
USB Chargeable Mini Flashlight
- Tiny flashlight that charges via USB
- White LED is 8000-12,000 mcd
- Perfect for blackouts at the office!
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery recharged via USB
- Light lasts 2+ hours before a recharge is needed
- Charges fully via USB cable (included) in 1.5 to 2 hours
- Made of durable ABS plastic, black
- Dimensions: 0.87″ diameter x 2.05″ long
For only $6.99, you can purchase the USB Chargeable Mini Flashlight from ThinkGeek.