If you’ve ever wanted to design your own video game, but don’t know how to program, you need the Star Wars Bloxels Video Game Builder. You design your own game by putting different color blocks on a board, each representing different game features such as terrain, water, hazrds, enemies, coins, or power-ups.
Once done with your board, use the app to capture your design, then fully customize it with different backgrounds, story, and more. Incorporate your favorite Star Wars characters like Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Emperor Palpatine, Greedo and Boba Fett. Then you can play it and refine it as you please. Once you like it, publish it to share with other people around the world.
Now you can build your own Star Wars video games! Play missions as classic heroes and villains, and use your imagination to create your own Star Wars Universe.
This hands-on video game creation platform makes it easy to create and play your own video games. Watch your game world come to life as you layout, design and configure your own Star Wars story using iconic characters like Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Boba Fett, Greedo and Chewbacca!
When your game is ready, share it with the world (Players must have a Bloxels Star Wars account to access features – parental consent required). The community of 13-bit Builders can explore, play, and favorite each other’s games!
Star Wars Bloxels Video Game Builder
- Hands-on game development using the Bloxels video game creation platform
- Includes 320 blocks, 1 gameboard, and quick-start guide
- Build your video games with a mix of physical and digital tools that include designs to help get you started creating your first game
- Unlock favorite Star Wars characters and locations in Story Mode
- Share your game with a community and explore other’s gaming worlds