Darth’s daughter prefers white with the Princess Leia Sixth-Scale Figure, defying the fashion statements of her father and brother.
Daddy Darth and Jedi Luke might prefer dressing in black but Princess Leia prefers prim and proper white. Of course, there’s nothing prim or proper about this Rebel warrior when she’s wielding a blaster or accusing stormtroopers of being too short.
The 10.20-inch-tall, movie-accurate figure features the likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in Star Wars Episode IV, A New Hope, along with a few other Empire-busting goodies.
Princess Leia Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- A newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Detailed hair sculpture of Princess Leia’s iconic hair style
- Body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 26 cm tall
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of weapon holding palms
- One (1) left palm for supporting weapon
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) white colored dress
- One (1) white colored top
- One (1) white colored belt
- One (1) pair of white colored boots
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) blaster rifle
- Rectangular-shaped figure stand with Princess Leia nameplate and Star Wars logo
- One (1) specially designed backdrop as a bonus accessory
The Princess Leia Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Nov 2015 – Jan 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $204.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.