Sometimes you really wish you were living a bit outside the city center, like when reading about cool toys on wheels such as this little beauty.
The Pilot 250 is powered by a 250cc liquid-cooled engine that provides a top speed of 46 mph (74 kmh) and a “consistent power and high torque, providing the perfect combination of high performance and outstanding features”.
The fully independent front and rear dual a-arm suspension with sharp handling ensures a smooth comfortable ride.
- Headlights with Hi-Lo beams
- Speedometer, Odometer and Tachometer
- Horn, 12v power plug
- Turn signals and Brake light
- Center rear view mirror
- Sealed battery with larger capacity
- Large 4-gallon gas tank with roll over protection
- All wheel fenders
- 2″ rear trailer hitch receiver
- Cast ductile iron rear knuckles with sealed bearings
- Bucket seats w/headrests
- Automotive grade paint finish & UV protection
- Tool kit
- Dimensions: 90″L x 62″W x 63″H
- Dry weight: Approximately 650 lbs.
The A.C.E. Sports Pilot 250cc Off-Road Performance Go Kart is available at Costco and will set you back $4,200.