A high-flying stormtrooper is ready to target the Resistance with the Star Wars First Order TIE Fighter Pilot Sixth-Scale Figure.
Based on the new design of the TIE fighter pilots in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, this sleek figure stands 11.81-inches tall and features First Order goodies like interchangeable gloved palms, a blaster, and a First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with nameplate and Star Wars logo.
Star Wars First Order TIE Fighter Pilot Sixth-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of the First Order TIE Pilot in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
- One (1) gripping right palm
- One (1) gesturing left palm
- One (1) newly designed glossy black colored First Order TIE Pilot helmet and armor with life support system
- One (1) black colored flight suit
- One (1) belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) blaster pistol
- First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with First Order TIE Pilot nameplate and Star Wars logo
The Star Wars First Order TIE Fighter Pilot Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Mar 2016 – May 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $199.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.