Philips LivingColors LED Lamp – Mini Edition
Remember the beautiful LivingColors LED Lamp from last year? Philips is now about to release a mini version, featuring 256 different color modes.
Although smaller in size the Mini LivingColors still emits an amazing amount of light like its predecessor. The unit itself now looks even better and would fit into a multitude of environments, whether that’s an office or bedroom or living room! You can change your room dramatically in an instant without the need for a single drop of paint.
The lamp has integrated with the colour wheel which means no more searching for the remote control! It can stay static on any one of 256 variables or can continuously loop for the ultimate party effect!
- Change the colour of you walls as often as you change your mind
- Choose from 256 different colours or loop continuously
- Long lasting high powered LEDs (red, green, and blue)
- Intuitive colour wheel to select colour
- Energy consumption 7.5 W
- 230-240 v
- Light Output: 70 Lumen
- White or black units fit with most decors.
The Philips Mini LivingColors is expected to arrive at the end of September 2008 and can be pre-ordered from Red5 for £85 (about $166 USD).