The shape of a light bulb is unique and signifies things such as intelligence and brilliant ideas. But nobody wants to stare directly at a light bulb because they don’t want to burn their eyeballs. If you like the simple shape and design of the classic light bulb but want lighting with a softer edge, then consider hanging up the Wooden Bulb-Shaped Lamp.
The lamp would draw the eyes upward as a pendant light, but it could also look stylish lying on its side or hung in multiples at different heights. The wooden grid design of the lamp allows fascinating light patterns to shine through, and the wood also provides a feeling of warmth instead of a cold, industrial feeling. This lamp could be the perfect accent in a loft, study, living room and even in a bedroom.
Wooden Bulb-Shaped Lamp
- Wooden lamp shaped as a giant light bulb
- Light bulb sits within the plywood structure
- The lamp operates on 240 volts
- Only use with the transformer provided
- Suitable for 100-240V input
- Includes mains power cable with UK plug, along with one EU and one USA adapter
- Supplied with ES/E27 60W light bulb
- Life expectancy of the bulb is 2,000 hours
- 623 Lumens/42W
You can find the Wooden Bulb-Shaped Lamp at I Want One of Those for £84.99. Light bulb is included.
Another whimsical lamp you might dig is the Balloon Lamp, which was featured on GA last year.