We once showed you a Super Mario-like LED mushroom lamp that hooks up to your USB port, and now we’ve located another set of illuminating mushrooms in the Kinoko Mushroom USB Lamp.
This mushroom lamp is more like a mini mushroom farm. The three big shrooms look to be sprouting out of a tuft of neatly-manicured grass, and they light up and change colors for a spectacular light show. But the lamp is designed to look beautiful during the day as well. There are stemmed lilypad-shaped leaves and a cute, yellow/orange daisy-like flower that come with the lamp, so you can let your inner flower arranger loose and rearrange them every day.
The Kinoko Mushroom USB Lamp
- Pot size: around 105 x 97 x 97mm (4.1 x 3.8 x 3.8″)
- Mushroom size: around 100 x 35mm (3.9 x 1.4″)
- Weight: around 137g (4.8 oz) (not including cable)
- Cable length: around 60cm (23.6″)
- Continuous running time: around 8 hours
- Includes: light, USB cable, grass stems x 5, flower x 1
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)
You can charge the mushrooms through your USB hub or you can rely on the power of the sun, since the plant pot has a built-in solar panel. I guess it’s fair to call these magic mushrooms, only you don’t have any business eating these ones either.
The Kinoko Mushroom USB Lamp is available at the Japan Trend Shop for $45 US.