Add a little light and ambiance to your room without adding anything to your electric bill with the Glow in the Lamp by Cement Design, and let sunlight be your battery.
While this little lamp won’t be bright enough to use a reading lamp when you finally decide to tackle War & Peace at 3AM, it will handle night-light duties without any problems, and it only takes about 10 minutes of sunlight to give the lamp an 8-10 hour charge. It will take about 30 minutes to get that same amount of time from a 40W fluorescent light.
The lamp is small enough to not be in your way, regardless of where you place it, and it comes in three colors.
Glow in the Lamp by Cement Design
- Designed by Cement Design and design office A4
- Colors: blue, green, orange
- Size: 105 x 65mm (4.1 x 2.6″)
- Materials: aluminate glow pigments, PVC, general purpose resin
- Can radiate light for 8-10 hours after 10 minutes under sunlight or 30 minutes under 40W bulb
The Glow in the Lamp by Cement Design is available for $50 at Japan Trend Shop.