The beautiful LivingColors lamp from Philips uses 4 LEDs to create a wide spectrum of colors (2 red, 1 blue, and 1 green). Use the remote control to increase, reduce, bright up or dim each LED to create the right mood for the moment, using over 16 million different colors.
The options on the remote are explained as follows:
- Colour Spectrum – By turning the colour wheel you can choose from an almost infinite variety of colours.
- Colour Saturation – The ‘white balance’ button enables you to adjust the amount of white to create a deeper or softer tone of the same colour.
- Light Intensity – You can increase or decrease the amount of light by using the dimmer button.
You can connect up to six LivingColors at any one time and synchronize them so that they all show the same colour. The transparent shell is flat on the bottom, ensuring the lamp is stable when placed on any flat surface.
- Fully adjustable colour, ‘white balance’ and brightness.
- Intuitive controls on remote control
- Distinctive contemporary design
- Up to 6 LivingColors on one remote
- A specially designed support to further improve the stability on certain surfaces
- As the lamp does not overheat you can use it for as long as you wish
- Power adaptor reduces voltage to just 5V
- The LivingColors lamp comes with a 2 year guarantee
The LivingColors lamp is expected to be released in September, but can already be pre-ordered from Red5 for £120 (about $242 USD).
Cool design, i like it !
Is there any sole agent in Hong kong?
I don’t know, you could try contacting Philips directly and ask.
I don’t get it. What is this for?