Iron Man Mark V Sixth Scale Figure
Iron Man is getting ready to kick all kinds of butt in the upcoming film, “The Avengers,” but Tony Stark was already turning heads way back in “Iron Man 2″ with his sharp-looking and always-ready-to-go briefcase armor, and now the Iron Man Mark V Sixth Scale Figure is ready to go to your home.
In both the comics and the movies, Tony Stark has a huge selection of armor to choose from. It’s like super-powered armor to him is what socks and underwear are to us. Still, the Mark V armor stands out in many ways from the rest of his wearable arsenal.
While the rest of Stark’s power suits add a little bulk and heft to him, the red-and-silver Mark V lets the playboy billionaire maintain his svelte look while he throws down with the super-powered bad guys… and a playboy never wants to look too bulky, no matter what the situation is.
The movie-accurate 1:6 scale Iron Man Mark V Limited Edition 12-inch Figure includes the following:
- Authentic, fully-realized likeness of Mark V from Iron Man 2, Stands approximately 30 cm (12 inches) tall, Over 36 points of articulation
- LED-lighted eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated), LED-lighted left and right arms (white light, battery operated)
- Six interchangeable palms including: One pair of palms with movable fingers, improved articulations and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated), One pair of fists, One battle damaged left open palm, One battle damaged left relaxed palm, Metallic red and silvery-grey painted armor, One suitcase, One figure stand with Mark V nameplate and the movie logo
- One additional interchangeable battle damaged left arm, One additional interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- One additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
Start building your own collection of high-tech armor with the Iron Man Mark V Sixth Scale Figure for $209.99 from Sideshow Collectibles.