All Terrain Electric Bicycle
For those times when you really want to spoil yourself, there is the All Terrain Electric Bicycle. Designed by an aerospace engineer, it has huge 20″ x 8″ wide tubeless tires and a 600-watt brushless electric motor that drives a 14-speed gearing system to top speeds of 40mph. With 8″ of front suspension travel and hydraulic front & rear disc brakes, this bicycle is ready for anything you can through at it. The beach, the trails, you name it.
- 600-watt brushless electric motor drives a 14-speed gearing configuration
- Speeds up to 40 mph & unparalleled torque for quickly climbing steep grades
- Dual crown triple clamp fork has 8″ of adjustable travel
- Frame is made from seamless aircraft aluminum
- Handlebars and seat post are made from rigid carbon fiber
- Hydraulic disc brakes (front and rear)
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to one hour of assisted pedaling after a three-hour charge
- 72″ L x 41″ H x 27″ W. (90 lbs.)
The brakes, gears and electric motor are all controlled through the handlebars and make for one great ride. You can purchase the All terrain Electric Bicycle at Hammacher for $9,700. If you’re looking for something a little more tank like and cheaper, checkout the DVT Shreader.